After several months of preparation AR Controls have successfully completed £500k of work on time during Nissan NMUK Sunderland summer shutdown period.
All projects had a limited amount of time to be completed within and it was imperative that everything went to schedule without any delays.
22 team members worked on site over a 2-week period split into 4 teams working 14 hour shifts to meet these tight deadlines, working at the factories Trim & Chassis and Paint shop facilities.
- 3 Heenan drive conveyor system upgrades
- 2 complete control system upgrades
- Trim conveyor projects
- Drop lifter projects in paint shop
- Several obsolete Omron PLC upgrades CV series to CJ series
- After completion of all this work there was a faultless start up at recommencement of production much to the satisfaction of all the engineering team at Nissan.